The Aviva Community Fund is offering up to £25,000 to local community projects across the UK. It’s a competition rather than a straightforward grant application and relies on you winning a public vote. There’s a total pot of £1.5m.
The Aviva Community Fund offers you the chance to get funding for an important cause in your community.
Open to everyone – Aviva customers, employees, insurance brokers or financial advisers (whether associated with Aviva or not) and the general public – Aviva want you to enter a project for your community and tell us what a difference these much-needed funds could make.
Get enough votes from friends, family and supporters in your community and your project could be entered into the Finals, where a judging panel will award the funds.
From our understanding – projects can very much be based around community sport clubs.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Skills for Life
- Community support
Submitting a project
Creating and submitting your project is easy. Just follow these four simple steps:
- Identify a project that will have a positive impact in your community. You can submit a project for or on behalf of any not-for-profit community organisation.
- Enter it in the Aviva Community Fund. (You’ll have to register.)
- Add photos and videos to paint a better picture for the public.
- Get your friends, family and more to vote for your project. Promote it by getting in touch with them, by using Facebook, Twitter, community events or any other way that will get attention.
About the judging
Judging will be based on the following:
- Impact 40% weighting
- Longevity and sustainability 35% weighting
- Likelihood of success 10% weighting
- Submission 10% weighting
- Originality 5% weighting